- Day 15 - Consider setting your hot water thermostat to 120°F
I checked that this is 48.8 degrees Celcius. I think our thermostat is now on 60-70 degrees Celcius if I checked it right. I guess we could try lowering and see how the shower would feel
- Day 16 - Dry your clothes on a clothes line
This we always do. We've used the tumble dryer maybe 3-4 times since we moved in, it is handy for blancets that are stuffed with dog hairs and dust though.
- Day 17 - Clean or replace air filters
I'm not sure we have any air filters...
- Day 18 - Reduce your use of household cleaning products, soaps,
shampoos, hair care products and other items which contain chemicals
Little by little we're getting there!
- Day 19 - Fireplaces - we love them and we want to use them but ...
...the fireplace accounts for 14 percent of air lost out of a home - more than the windows.
Where we live now we have no fireplace though.
- Day 20 - Find out who your elected representatives are and tell them what you're doing through the Carbon Fast
- Day 21 - Keystone XL Tar Sands Pipeline
As I'm not really familiar with this I'm gonna read up on it here.