What a nice way to end a hard day at work, I was awarded the Sunshine Award by Reduce Footprints!
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
Here's the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
Difficult one! I used to love philosophy in secondary school but right now it seems I only remember a lot of names but not really what theories they stood for. However, when it comes to ethics I do like virtue ethics, which was founded by Aristotle.
2. What is your favorite number?
3 and 5
3. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs, elephants, dolphins
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
Haven't done Facebook page for this blog yet.
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
Depends on the day. In general I would say during weekends it's probably mornings and during weekdays evenings.
6. What was your favorite vacation?
I think one of my favorite vacations was in Northern Spain, people tend to go to Spain to enjoy the beach but northern Spain is also really beautiful and has a different charm (just laying on the beach has never been my thing anyway).
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
I don't mind too much as long as I have fun doing it. I like hiking in the forest, we also had a lot of fun playing Finnish Baseball with our friends. On the other hand I do like dancing and yoga as well. I think I like to do a little bit of everything not to get bored.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Lemon-water, if warm with a bit of honey.
9. What is your favorite flower?
I think I like all flowers in all shapes and colours, everything that blooms is pretty. Cherry blossoms are lovely in spring and roses later in summer. Also orchideés are pretty.
10. What is your passion?
Environment and all that comes with it.
My Nominations (I'm gonna nominate also some Swedish-written blogs just not to nominate the same persons over again):
Maggie-Bohemian Ideals (Swedish)
Organized Chaos (Swedish)
So Stainable (English)
Little Eco Footprints (English)
Hannas VirrVarr (Swedish)
For the love of Green (English)
Patricia Southwell Blog (English)
Emma Granath (Swedish)
Karin's miljöblogg (Swedish)
Groovy Green Livin (English)